Terms & Condtions
1. The ‘Company’ means Willow & White Candle Company. The ‘Purchaser’ means the person whose order is accepted by the Company. The ‘Recipient’ means the person who receives goods produced by the Company and purchased by the Purchaser.
2. All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT at current rate.
3. As soon as an order is placed, the Purchaser is deemed to have agreed to, and is bound by, the terms and conditions herein described by the Company.
4. A contract of sale is deemed to exist as soon as the Company despatches an email message to the Purchaser, confirming that the Company has received the Purchaser’s order, regardless of whether the Purchaser receives the confirmation email or not.
5. The Company will use their reasonable endeavours to deliver goods promptly but accept no liability for delay in delivery for any cause.
6. The Purchaser may incur additional import duties and custom charges levied by local customs against orders despatched to addresses outside the United Kingdom. These are levied at the port of ingress on a consignment-by-consignment basis and the Company cannot predict if they will be charged or influence if and how they may be levied.
7. The Company offers a full refund on all goods that are returned by the Purchaser within 14 days of receipt. The cost of returning goods to the Company for refund is the responsibility of the Purchaser.
9. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions of Sale affects or will affect the statutory rights of the Purchaser or the Recipient in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the goods supplied.
10. Any dispute to be governed by Scottish Law.
This website may contain links to other websites operated by parties other than Willow & White Candle Company. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Willow & White Candle Company does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. Willow & White Candle Company inclusion of links does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. All links made to such other sites are made at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for any linked sites.
We exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, and save in respect of death or personal injury arising from our negligence, all liability of any claims, losses, demands and damages arising directly or indirectly out of, or in any way connected with, your use or inability to access the Willow & White Candle Company.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the Willow & White Candle Company website is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and therefore accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruptions of the website and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Willow & White Candle Company website impossible or impractical.
Willow & White Candle Company and the hosts of this website accept no responsibility for, and exclude all liability in connection with, browsing this site, downloading any material from it and from all the matters listed above. Willow & White Candle Company make no (and expressly disclaim all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this site, including, but not limited to, any liability for errors, inaccuracies, omissions and warranties of merchantability.
The contents of this website are protected by copyright.
Please write to us with any complaint you may have about our products or services.
Willow & White Candle Company
7 Newlands, Kirknewton, West Lothian EH27 8LR
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Find out more about our latest offers